Guardzilla Indoor Security Camera Review. Know what is happening in your home while you are away. Going to various rallies, the thought is always there, “What is going on at home?”. Going away for days at a time I often wonder what is happening at home being I still have some kids that live at home. Are they Partying? Are they being good kids? Who left the dishes in the sink? Yeah it seems rather silly but I want to know. I have tried many different systems.
I need one that would alert my phone and I could talk through but would not break the bank. I eventually found the Guardzilla System. I could set it up all over my house and if the motion sensors went off, I would get a message and it would record what was happening. I could tell whoever was there to get out. I could set off the alarm and call the police if need be.
I can even watch my dogs and make sure they are being taken care of.
Yes it sounds strange to have a system to check up on things but it works. I have fallen in love with this system.
- Watch live, 720p high definition video on your smartphone from wherever you are.
- Motion Detection, Precision PIR motion sensors capture movement and instantly send phone alerts (push, email).
- 100 dB Siren Ear-splitting deterrent.
- Can be set to automatically arm when leaving home and disarm when returning.
- Night Vision Infrared sensors provide video images in dark areas.
- Built-In Speaker and Microphone Listen in and broadcast into the room.
- Video Recording Option Can record up to 5 days of video with Micro SD Card (not included).
- Cloud Storage Store video recordings of motion events and download to your phone.
The bad about this is simple, Your WiFi goes down so does your camera. This is a common problem with most camera systems.
The Guardizza App – Easy for me to use.
I can check into the app on my phone anytime. See what is happening and set it up anytime I am out. I can flip between cameras, talk to my sons (scare them that someone is always watching). Real 1984 stuff here. MAMA is watching.
This has made me feel more at easy being out and about.
If you have any questions or comments, let me know. Just know, going from Rally to Rally, I like have extra security around the house. It records all in comings and goings of the house, Just set it up and pay the 49.99 annual plan and get a little peace of mind.